Vortex Chicken Thighs and Sirlion Beef Tips

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks really good! I got to get me a Vortex!!

Thanks Hawg, You'll never look back once you do.

Beautifully done Chris!

Since i am getting better at wings with my Vortex, thighs will be my next challenge.

Points for sure,

John

Appreciate that John, There isn't a whole lot of difference in cooking the two. Thighs just take a little more time. Thanks for the like also.

Chris

Looks Mighty Tasty from My Den!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Appreciate the compliment and like Bear. They were good.

Hard to beat a simple meal like that Chris. The chicken looks delicious and especially those tips!

The tips were my favorite. I used to be able to get them on the cheap. Now like flank the prices have sky-rocketed.

Chris

Hell Yeah, hold the chicken and pass those awesome looking Sirloin Tips.
Way to fire it up Chris.

At the start the tips were to be all mine, but once the wife saw them finished - she had to give one a try. Now she's converted. Thank you for the like and kind words John.

Chris

Great looking meal Chris!
Al

Thanks Al, they tasted a whole lot better then I plated them. Also thanks for the like.

YEAP! Great looking meal! Super simple on the kettle!!

Appreciate that Justin. Simple is sometimes all that's needed. I didn't even give the chicken any seasoning because I knew I was saucing them for the wife.

Chris

You're quite welcome. Been going to do this for a while........Go Pens!! :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Rangers are a young team and won the lottery this year. Hopefully Alex Lafreniere is as good as advertised.

Lets Go Rangers!!!

Chris

Love those tips! I had some last night. They easy to cook. And tasty as heck. Big like!

Couldn't agree more Steve. Quick simple and delicious. Thanks for the like and kind words appreciate them.

Chris

Late to the party apparently. Looks damn good Chris! I will take a big plate of both. LIKE! Store sold out of PBR's?

Better late then never my mom always said. Thanks for the like and kindly words John, The chicken was done unseasoned because I knew the wife wanted it sauced, and the sauce would overpower the seasoning. The tips they were mine from the start - that is until the wife saw them come off the grill. Then she had to pull rank on me. As for the lack of PBRs I try to mix in a Gansett every so often. It keeps me grounded.

Chris

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky