Verticle pit

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Weaverspitbbq

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 7, 2019
San Antonio
IMG_20200302_121450_587.jpg

Reactions: JC in GB
..I build my own ...and they cook beautifully. (edited)
Lots of guys here have built there own including myself. Yours looks like its coming along really good. Keep going with your posts of the build. Cant wait to see some cooks on it. Make due with what you have and it will turn out great. None of us turned into professionals overnight. That beeing said if you got that thin metal attached with a stick welder you did good. I'm not interested in your welding skills as much as I am seeing what you can cook on this thing when its done. Keep us posted please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir ..used to weld dimes in my day .. with a stick. I'm 62 eyes aint what they were..wire welders are piece of cake ..a stick is difficult.. keep ya guys posted .I'm on a budget ...wanna make it a rotisserie..not sure if I want a firebox or use bottom of tank ...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky