vertical reverse flow build cabinet smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

harald jarl roca

Original poster
Mar 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

I’m planning to build a vertical reverse flow smoker (cabinet type) and i want to know how to calculate the measurements of cc, firebox and ss. Is it the same way you calculate with vertical reverse flow smoker? If no, how could you determine the measurements.

I have build my own horizontal reverse flow and i have learned they must be proportional(CC, firebox and SS).

P.s a rectangular vertical is what im planning to build (cabinet type)

Last edited:
Draw a pic with what you are wanting. (insulated? Square/round?) basic dimensions
Have a look at some of the crap I have cobbled together in previous posts. Built a bunch of RF verticals

kinda like this. I found this on this forum but wanted to know how to calculate the measurements. This is a insulated vertical reverse flow.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-17 at 4.37.35 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-17 at 4.37.35 pm.png
    208.4 KB · Views: 227
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky