Venison Pastrami

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks phenomenal Jake, now as tx smoker tx smoker said… you’ll be curing everything in sight! LOL

I need to do a pastrami, thanks for the reminder!

BTW, congrats on the ride!

Reactions: TNJAKE
WOW Jake, that looks really good. Now bring on some pictures of that butt...
Thanks Charles. No thread for the butt as I already have several. But here ya go
IMG_20220114_190146.jpg

So this is my neck of the woods ...in Canada, wish it was just snow

View attachment 522242
High winds 60KM gusts of 80KM plus ( 50-60 MPH ) most of the north east seaboard
Started sideways snow and wind. Loud all night was up at 5 am, ice pellets hitting windows on all sides of house
Nice morning, Nice day for a walk
View attachment 522243
My 4 outside cameras , kind of sideways snow. Depending on where in the Province 5 - 40 cm snow with this wind and -19 C later today

David
Looks crazy on the cameras lol. Stay warm bud

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Jake, better get your outside cameras ready at your place! Not sure how much total snow we got but my brown grass and black soil is now missing! Lol

Ryan
Lmao. Wish I could have cameras. Maybe someday they will bless us with internet service out here

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky