Vemo electric stuffer parts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hoity toit

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
I have a 33 lb/15l Vemo electric stuffer and am looking for a replacement piston., the round plate that pushes the meat. part of the plate ring that hold the gasket has started to come loose and I don't know if I can get it welded back or not. Its Stainless. On the Vevor website I see nothing anywhere about parts so I thought I would ask here.https://www.vevor.com/commercial-sausage-stuffers-jerky-shooters-c_10643/high-torque-commercial-electric-15l-sausage-stuffer-tubes-p_010612949869?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=PLA-ALL低-US-All-GMC-ECPC-202111222(0422RESET&utm_content=Ad group #1
us_15LDDGCJ000000001V1_goods_img-v2_sausage-stuffer-f2.jpg

There is a service number listed on the Vevor site , 855 385-1880 mon-fri also [email protected] they talk about parts being available ( free during warranty) possibly worth a try to call or email them?
I did shoot them a email, it's out of warrantee, I have had it about 3 years. I dont mind buying the part but probably will have to find me a welder to tack it back together. Thanks to all who have responded.

Have you by chance had to buy a gasket for this . Just wondering where you bought one . Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky