Vegans now attacking meat markets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well the only thing I can think of to respond to this is go for a run so I can eat twice as much bacon tonight. Take that veggie wierdos!

I was watching a video the other day of some vegans protesting a local restaurant. The restaurant had a big window in the front so he setup his cutting board and started cutting his various meats. The vegans called the cops saying it was harrasment. The police responded and went in and discussed with the owner and they are seen laughing at the vegans standing outside. It was very amusing. Bunch of cry babies.

Reactions: Rings Я Us
From that article,

"Food makers want to stop the use of the terms "steak", "fillet", "bacon" and "sausage" for non-meat products."

I don't blame them.

Here is one thing I don't understand....making soy, veges, gluten and such into "meat," "steak," and so on. If you have something against eating meat, why would you pretend you're eating meat!?!

I was watching a video the other day of some vegans protesting a local restaurant. The restaurant had a big window in the front so he setup his cutting board and started cutting his various meats. The vegans called the cops saying it was harrasment. The police responded and went in and discussed with the owner and they are seen laughing at the vegans standing outside. It was very amusing. Bunch of cry babies.

Oh man, that is too funny! If I saw that happening I would probably make fun of the vegans.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky