Vacuum Sealer Bags & Supplies - Discount Coupon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Lisa B.

Just wanted to say thanks again.  I received my Vac Master 140 pro and bags very fast and I already used it on some cheese.  So far so good
yahoo.gif

JD

Hello,

I'm glad to hear it.  The Pro140 is a really nice machine.  I especially like the double heat strip that it applies.  That very well may be my next vacuum sealer, too. 

Thanks for letting me know.

Lisa  
icon_biggrin.gif

Just did my first order for them. I hope they are all you folks say they are cracked up to be because I ordered a decent amount. Shipping seemed a bit high ($35 from CA to WA ground) to me, but I'll reserve judgement until they arrive. I ordered rolls, bags and the zippered ones everyone seems to love. Hopefully it will last me a while!

Last edited:
 I hope they are all you folks say they are cracked up to be because I ordered a decent amount. 
I've probably gone through 300-400 bags from Lisa.....   I am not looking for another supplier....  I am very happy with the quality....  

I am convinced they are better than any other bags on the market today....  

Dave 

Hi everyone,

Our January discount code expires today, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through February 28, 2013.

Save 10% off all of your FoodSaver supplies and our VacMaster vacuum sealing residential equipment.

Just enter  SM213  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

We also carry chamber vacuum machines and supplies for the professional smoker!

Take care, and thanks for your business! 
icon_lol.gif

Lisa

http://VacuumSealersUnlimited.com

I bought the combo rolls a couple months ago.   There was an issue with the discount code.  I emailed Lisa and she returned my email and had the problem fixed within a few hours.   That's what I call service!   

I've been using the small rolls for sausage.   They are awesome!   They seem to pull the air out better then my vac.brand.  

I will be ordering from Lisa again!    Great product, great customer service and  she takes an awesome photo. 

Just ordered a couple hundred pint bags for smoked cheese! YUM! thanks for the discount code and the straight forward pricing.

Another site claims FREE SHIPPING...NOT !! cost is just worked into the bag price.

many thanks from

SOB

Lisa, I just ordered a new vacmaster 110 and some bags and noticed after placing the order that I had my address wrong. Sent message on the "contact us" page. Hope this is corrected before they ship.

WOW !!!!! Now that what I call customer service!!!!!! Just placed an order as stated above, and before I could exit the forum and go to my email Lisa already had my order corrected.
77.gif

It's so hard to find responsive customer service these days (Except for Lisa B and Todd J).  Absolutely Outstanding!!!!!
bravo.png

Lisa, I just ordered a new vacmaster 110 and some bags and noticed after placing the order that I had my address wrong. Sent message on the "contact us" page. Hope this is corrected before they ship.
Smokeamotive.....   You do that too !!!!!  I hate it when that happens.... 
head-wall.gif

Just ordered the 50 Quart Size Zipper Vacuum Sealer Bags.

Going to try them Out on the trail in a few weeks (homemade MRE's) well sort of, just add water.

Going to try making some Dehydrated Pulled Pork.

Last edited:
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but...   
sausage.gif

I'm about to order 4 rolls, and noticed we don't have a new discount code for March..  should I wait?

Love the cut to size bags by the way.  I'm in the market though for a new vacuum sealer.  My old foodsaver just isn't cutting it these days.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but...   
sausage.gif

I'm about to order 4 rolls, and noticed we don't have a new discount code for March..  should I wait?

Love the cut to size bags by the way.  I'm in the market though for a new vacuum sealer.  My old foodsaver just isn't cutting it these days.
Mick, I'm guessing if you go to her site and shoot her an email, tell her your from SMF she would set you up.  I'm sure she will be by at some time this week and post a code.  I'd get in touch with her.  I'm sure she will get back in touch with you before the day is over.   Its not going to ship till tomorrow anyway..... 

Hi everyone,

This winter seems to be flying by! The February discount code expired, and I want to give all my Smoking Meat forum members the new discount code. The new code is valid through March 31, 2013.

Save 10% off all of your FoodSaver supplies and our VacMaster vacuum sealing residential equipment.

Just enter  SM313  at checkout and the discount will automatically be applied

We also carry chamber vacuum machines and supplies for the professional smoker!

Take care, and thanks for your business! 
icon_lol.gif

Lisa

This weekend I put a new floor in my Daughters house and her father in law stopped to help.  He is the one raising rabbits.   He told me that the cost of vac bags was killing him so I said hey I know just where you can get a deal.  I sent him a link to Vacuum sealers unlimited last night then sent a PM to Lisa and let her know. She replied in a PM this morning that Bill called her and made a order.  She even gave him the discount.  I will be getting Brownie points for this.  Thank you Lisa for your great service.

Stan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky