V-Day Ravs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
We were headed down the lobster path right up until I brought up the last bag of crab ravioli I'd been hiding in the back of the freezer. Had some asparagus on hand and whipped up a little Alfredo sauce. Didn't even have to go to the grocery store, just the Hallmark shop for a goopy card. RAY
DSCN1557.JPG

Looks good Ray! We have the same problem as richie...had 2 1/4 lbs of crab legs last night but none made it to ravioli lol. Decided against a goopy card and went with a funny cave man card...wife loved it

Ryan

Reactions: sawhorseray
Ray They look yummy I never have enough crab meat to make them. Richie

It doesn't take all that much Richie, sometimes I'll cut up some shrimp meat and add ricotta cheese to stretch things out a bit. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it! RAY

Any port in a storm. You sure made that boat float. Nice job Warren

Thanks for the like Warren, I appreciate it. RAY

Dang that looks good! I bet that crab ravioli was awesome!! Al

We love 'em Al, but that's the last of our crab from California. We'll head back west later this year to load up on rockfish ad Dungeness Crab, no darned ocean in AZ. Thanks for the like, appreciated mucho. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky