Username Correction

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
How can I go about changing my username from bandcollector to BandCollector? I have searched and cannot find an edit feature on my profile page.

I realize it's a little thing and it would have been a gargantuan feat for those refurbishing the websight to keep everyone's username intact but it bothers me that mine isn't the way I intended it. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

John

I am happy to take care of these as I have time.. post your request here or you can send me a request in a conversation.

Please be specific on how you want the capitalization to show.

I hadn't noticed till now. Mine went from "Braz" to "braz." I'd like it fixed when you have time Jeff, but I'm not going to go ballistic over it.

I figured there has to be a way Jeff can do this, because I often see names like "Newbie".

I would guess one with a name like "Newbie" would want to change it after a few years. LOL

Bear

Reactions: azbohunter
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky