Used MES30

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cody_Mack

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 8, 2021
Fulshear, TX
Hey MES experts: is this worth picking up? Wanting to expand my collection; currently a cheapy offset and a pellet grill.

Looks like the external smoke generator was add on, huh?

"Masterbuilt digital smoker with smoke box and a few accessories. Over $300 invested in this; used a handful of times. The link below doesn't include the smoke box or cover."

1647114081208.png

1647114153640.png

1647114189694.png

For those that have Facebook:

Rick

Depends on what you want to use it for. I know folks like Bearcarver Bearcarver that have championed the MES. Also depends on how much they want. Looks clean and not heavily used. Might be nice for the right price

Oh yeah, price...he's listing for $150 but said he would take a bill.

I want something that will control low low temps up to 275 or so. Never had a decent vertical smoker so wanting to try that out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky