Urgent and trivial

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We are on it. Champagne and all. And so we don’t let you down, we will be most urgent.

I've been " toasting " since the 8th grade picnic .
Lmao! Junior year we went to Indianapolis to watch the time trials....feild trip for our vocational class. In the infield there were several beer stands. The old man working it (he must have been in his 90's no joke) told us with a smile and a wink...."only two at a time boys" lol! Well.....long story short the bus broke down on the way home......25 kids pissing on the side of the road and a highway patrol pulls up! I thought my teacher was going to have a heart attack! Turns out the patrol officer had a brother that owned a Napa. Got a water pump installed and back on the road!. Good times lol!

Lmao! Junior year we went to Indianapolis to watch the time trials....feild trip for our vocational class. In the infield there were several beer stands. The old man working it (he must have been in his 90's no joke) told us with a smile and a wink...."only two at a time boys" lol! Well.....long story short the bus broke down on the way home......25 kids pissing on the side of the road and a highway patrol pulls up! I thought my teacher was going to have a heart attack! Turns out the patrol officer had a brother that owned a Napa. Got a water pump installed and back on the road!. Good times lol!
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has been the downfall of many a poor boy. And Lord I know I'm one.

Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky