Upscale Steak Dinner: Turf & Kinda Surf (Mega Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OMG, What an awesome Dinner!!
Everything looks Perfect !!
Like.
And Robert---There is also an even number of crackers in the bowl.:emoji_bear::emoji_trophy:

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
Robert, before I read your full write up, I was going to say....yea yea the steaks look good but that bowl of spud.....those looked amazing. I do like the simply smoked to temp steaks....very prime ribish like! The whole meal was perfect for my tastes!
I like steaks done that way as well. And yes, those spuds!

Rick

Reactions: civilsmoker
That’s one hell of a spread and main course steak dinner Robert! You’d be hard pressed to find something better at a sit down restaurant, are you taking reservations?

Damn Robert that all looks amazing but I got to say the star of the show was the steak! Man those have some beautiful color and were perfectly cooked. All in all a great meal!
Thank you my friend. I guess the difference in perception is that I get steaks a lot. Never had taters like these before so to me they were the star :emoji_wink:

Robert

wow, one amazing meal!! great job and thanks for sharing all the great pics!
Thank you very much and I appreciate you sticking it out through all the pics. Was a bit of a long thread :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Killing it again Robert! Being from NY you would think I would have strip steak???? but no...lol
I appreciate it my friend but dude...waz up wid dat? Never had a NY Strip? Where you been all your life? That needs to change buddy and in a hurry!!

Robert

Reactions: clifish
Looks great Robert. Scalloped spuds done on the smoker also ?
I appreciate the kind words. No sir, the taters were done on the grill, low temp for a long time. Wanted to ensure they got done this time. I'm still hearing grief over the batch that was under cooked.

Robert

Reactions: Winterrider
Another fine dining meal , good friends and family
Fantastic meal Robert. And I love it when guests bring dessert
Thanks so much David. We don't typically do dessert, only when somebody else brings it. My idea if dessert is a slice of butter bread to sop up the juices from the steak :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: Brokenhandle
slice of butter bread to sop up the juices from the steak :emoji_wink:
growing up there was always bread at the table. I think to help fill us up , mom probably only had so much with the 3 kids to eat so always had bread.

I remember dad on spaghetti night ( Saturday ) if we ran out of noodles he would put a cople slices of bread on the plate and cover with the spaghetti sauce.

David

Great looking meal Robert! Not much of a dessert person here either....unless it's more taters and gravy lol!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky