Upscale Steak Dinner: Turf & Kinda Surf (Mega Q-View)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OMG, What an awesome Dinner!!
Everything looks Perfect !!
Like.
And Robert---There is also an even number of crackers in the bowl.:emoji_bear::emoji_trophy:

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
Robert, before I read your full write up, I was going to say....yea yea the steaks look good but that bowl of spud.....those looked amazing. I do like the simply smoked to temp steaks....very prime ribish like! The whole meal was perfect for my tastes!
I like steaks done that way as well. And yes, those spuds!

Rick

Reactions: civilsmoker
That’s one hell of a spread and main course steak dinner Robert! You’d be hard pressed to find something better at a sit down restaurant, are you taking reservations?

Damn Robert that all looks amazing but I got to say the star of the show was the steak! Man those have some beautiful color and were perfectly cooked. All in all a great meal!
Thank you my friend. I guess the difference in perception is that I get steaks a lot. Never had taters like these before so to me they were the star :emoji_wink:

Robert

wow, one amazing meal!! great job and thanks for sharing all the great pics!
Thank you very much and I appreciate you sticking it out through all the pics. Was a bit of a long thread :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Killing it again Robert! Being from NY you would think I would have strip steak???? but no...lol
I appreciate it my friend but dude...waz up wid dat? Never had a NY Strip? Where you been all your life? That needs to change buddy and in a hurry!!

Robert

Reactions: clifish
Looks great Robert. Scalloped spuds done on the smoker also ?
I appreciate the kind words. No sir, the taters were done on the grill, low temp for a long time. Wanted to ensure they got done this time. I'm still hearing grief over the batch that was under cooked.

Robert

Reactions: Winterrider
Another fine dining meal , good friends and family
Fantastic meal Robert. And I love it when guests bring dessert
Thanks so much David. We don't typically do dessert, only when somebody else brings it. My idea if dessert is a slice of butter bread to sop up the juices from the steak :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: Brokenhandle
slice of butter bread to sop up the juices from the steak :emoji_wink:
growing up there was always bread at the table. I think to help fill us up , mom probably only had so much with the 3 kids to eat so always had bread.

I remember dad on spaghetti night ( Saturday ) if we ran out of noodles he would put a cople slices of bread on the plate and cover with the spaghetti sauce.

David

Great looking meal Robert! Not much of a dessert person here either....unless it's more taters and gravy lol!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky