Update on Pineywoods

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not going to work. He is already back online and in chat.

Thanks people I'm still alive but ain't kicking yet
biggrin.gif
They had to move a nerve and repair and clean where a tendon is attached. He also injected steroids into another tendon thats giving me problems. He did two procedures and two incisions and said that was pushing it and he couldn't/wouldn't try to repair the one he injected during this surgery. Hopefully the injection and fixing the other stuff will do the job. I have a 8-10" incision on the bottom of the elbow and a 3-4" one in the middle and am in a hard splint and sling till the 29th then we'll see how things are. Doesn't feel good right now and I can't sleep so here I am
biggrin.gif

Didn't they give you anything for the pain and relaxation/sleep?
Would have hoped you would have gotten something for it, if not there is always medicinal...well just a natural organic healing plant that would help with the pain and help with the sleeplessness, all that aside,
Hope you get well soon Jerry.

Man, just saw this and yer back already???? WOW, Jerry yer quick!!!!
biggrin.gif

Hope everything turns out good for ya. Make sure and do what the Doc tells ya to do. Don't push it!!!!!

If ya do screw it up, can I have yer elbow to do an experimental smoke??? LOL
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

sheesh!!! and here he is back online already.... hardcore jerry!!! glad your back and sounds like procedure went as planned. get mended up for hunting bud!!!

Pain in the butt tryin' to type with one hand, isn't it? Drove me nuts until I got movement back into my left hand after the stroke! At least you should only be typing with one hand and be leavin' the other to rest!

Welcome Back Jerry...

Did they give you any pain killers, I have a lot of back & leg problems and If anyone watches House on TV, I eat Hydrocodones about like he does.

With luck yours should only last a few days after your surgery.

Keep us posted...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Jerry,
I just happened on to this thread.
Glad your doing better !
You were the first guy I met Saturday, when I joined up. You & Dawn were very helpful, as others have been since.

I had a little trouble with my left elbow years ago. It didn't effect my actions though, since I do all of my typing with my right index finger, and drink beer righthanded.

Be careful with that elbow for awhile,
Bearcarver

Of course the Dude is already back His personal trainer has been sneaking him steriods for years.
biggrin.gif

Geeze Jerry some friends ya got, your out of action for only a day and already their planning on smoking your body parts.
tongue.gif
The damaged ones at that!

Hint: Better get well soon cause hunting season is drawing near.

I have this mental picture of you trying to bow hunt with one arm.
PDT_Armataz_01_04.gif

Dawn, thank you for the update. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for Jerry.

I'm also glad he is doing well and will be back soon. Look forward to hear more soon.

Glad everything went ok Jerry.....Im sure you'll be back on the tractor pushing down trees in no time .
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky