Update on Beer B Que Paul 12/23/11 RIP my friend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
th_crybaby2.gif
This saddens me deeply, you will be deeply missed. My only regret is not being able to meet you in real life. Your great  in-site and wisdom will be greatly missed. I know you will be free of pain and in a much greater place and that is a blessing. My sincere condolences to your family in there time of grief. RIP my smoking brother, you will be deeply missed by all.
th_crybaby2.gif

I Always looked forward to your posts Paul.... Rest in peace

Joe

Please see the original post for an update 

[h2]If I knew it would be the last time[/h2]
that I'd see you fall asleep

I would tuck you in more tightly

and pray the lord, your soul to keep.

If I knew it would be the last

time that I see you walk out the door,

I would give you a hug and a kiss

and call you back one more

time...

Last edited:
Paul taught me a few things - the one I remember most is how to make pitas.

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine,
et lux perpetua luceat eis.
Te decet hymnus, Deus, in Sion,
et tibi reddetur votum in Jerusalem.
Exaudi orationem meam,
ad te omnis caro veniet.
Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine,
et lux perpetua luceat eis.

Rest in Peace, Paul - you were a good man, a great friend and you will be missed.

So sorry to hear such tragic news during this festive season.  For Paul's family, this holiday season will never be the same.  God bless his spirit, and all those that loved him
40.gif

thoughts and prayers out to paul and his family.......you will be missed and i am glad you are no longer suffering.

take care my friend..............

I too have never had the pleasure of "meeting" Paul here at the Forums.. I have read many, many of his post's and learned from his experience.. Paul, I will meet you in another place and you can then teach me more..

R.I.P. my smoke'n brother

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Rest In Peace my Friend. You fought the good fight. Our Prays go out to Kathryln and the family

Now we would mourn your lost but Remember the good life that you had here on Earth.

Love and Best wishes,

Mark n Linda Ballinger

Rest In Peace Paul you were a very big part of this forum.  Wow we have lost too many brothers on here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky