under my nose

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 23, 2010
Chester (Kent Island), Md
My youngest was watching football with me today and mentioned he was thinking of getting a new smoker.  I told him if he can find 2 55 gal drums we can make them.  He told me they have plenty at where he works, a car dealer, and he will have them home on mon and tue. Not sure what was in them, he is going to find that out and I will do the burn out at my brothers house.  Got to get my garage cleaned and ready to built these.  Free is a good price for me haha

Warren

icon_cool.gif

Now thats a chip off the old block.......Well atleast you'll get a cleaned up garage for the whole deal. Then you will get to spend sometime with your son too.So don't forget the Q-view for us.

Very nice. That is going to be a lot of fun for both of you. Congrats

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky