• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

under my nose

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
My youngest was watching football with me today and mentioned he was thinking of getting a new smoker.  I told him if he can find 2 55 gal drums we can make them.  He told me they have plenty at where he works, a car dealer, and he will have them home on mon and tue. Not sure what was in them, he is going to find that out and I will do the burn out at my brothers house.  Got to get my garage cleaned and ready to built these.  Free is a good price for me haha

Warren

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now thats a chip off the old block.......Well atleast you'll get a cleaned up garage for the whole deal. Then you will get to spend sometime with your son too.So don't forget the Q-view for us.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
And Let The Father & Son Fun Begin!!!

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
The best drums are free drums! lol  Can't wait for the Bview...

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Very nice. That is going to be a lot of fun for both of you. Congrats

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.