Ultimate BLT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Evening fellas and non fellas. As many of you know I made some bacon the other day. Here's that thread

In that thread I said I was gonna do a BLT. Things got busy so had to push it a day but Tonight was the night! Cooked the bacon in the oven on a wire rack at 400° took around 25 or more min. Since I hand slice bacon it was nice and thick.
IMG_20220528_190645.jpg

Got some Cherokee purple tomatoes (the best imo), lettuce, dill pickles, Vidalia onion, boar's head Vermont cheddar and some dukes mayo on Amish sourdough
IMG_20220528_190713.jpg

Toasted up and ready to eat. I suppose mine has 8 pieces of bacon. Or as Emily said a heart attack portion
IMG_20220528_191259.jpg

Bacon is fire and so was this BLT!

That's awesome looking sandwich Jake! And it's ok...I heard none of us are getting out of this world alive!

Ryan

Reactions: TNJAKE
No better sammie then a good ol'blt especially with homemade bacon.

Point for sure
Chris

Man where to start on that beauty. First of all I agree, Cherokee Purple is my favorite tomato for flavor. That sandwich is just amazing right down to using some white cheddar AND the worlds best Mayo!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky