Ultimate BLT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's been a long time since I have eaten a proper BLT.... usually the B gets gobbled up before it can be made into anything, but that looks like a very fine BLT! Nice work!

Reactions: TNJAKE
Boy howdy I must have missed the bacon post Jake, sure as heck not this one! That is one ideal lookin' BLT, fine piece of work! Found my first jar of Duke's mayo last week, not bad, I grew up eating Best Foods, aka Hellman's. Duke's seems to have a slight citrus touch, it's all just mayo to me.

Wow! I’m a sandwhich fanatic and this is incredible! You are an artist Jake, I’d pay and wait in line for this! Great work, incredible meal!

I love me a BLT, and don't really need the L, maybe some mayo though.
But man, ya gotta wait for some home grown tomatoes.
Makes a big diff.

Holy smokes Jake!! That is my kinda BLT right there. Nice and meaty with lots of goodies to go along with the bacon. Very nice my friend and the added bonus of homemade bacon sets it over the top.

Robert

A BLT with fresh, home grown tomatoes and Duke's mayo is my favorite sandwich in the world, I can only imagine what one would taste like with your home cured bacon. I would stand in line for a while for a sandwich like that, Jake...

Well fellas I apologize. Not like me to reply to everyone. Not sure what happened lol. But thanks to all of y'all for the likes!

Wow, that really looks good. Yum!

I remember back to your beef bacon and think how that sandwich would taste. I need to make that beef bacon, I keep putting it off for some reason.

Looks Great, Jake!!!
Minus the Raw Onion.
No Raw Onion in my BLT, Thank-You!
Actually no BLTs of any kind in PA right now.:emoji_disappointed:
Like.

Bear

Actually no BLTs of any kind in PA right now
Why would that be Bear? If you're in need of B, just say the word my friend. I still have about 10 pounds of the homemade stuff n the freezer and put another 36 pounds down to cure last weekend. That should be all wrapped up next week and I'll have plenty to share.

Robert

This thread popping up inspired me. We had BLTs today with buck board bacon, chard from the garden and a beautiful brandywine from the market. Thanks for the inspiration!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky