UFO Spotted Over PA Bear Den

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
UFO Spotted Over PA Bear Den

So I got the first Pictures of the UFO spotted in the sky above Macungie, PA.
I saw it hovering above my Den, just before it zoomed down to hover closer to my big front windows.
Then it came even closer, and could have been spying on my Living Room.
Then I saw the Hideous Beast of an Alien right out there in my front yard, and it seemed to be in control of the small Ship, that must have been sent ahead of the Mother Ship. (Pictures Below)

Also, I had a problem with my blacktop in my Driveway:

After 17 years, since we had our Log House built, the Driveway had gradually settled & sunk around My 2-car Garage. It was as much as 8” below where it was originally when laid. We had plenty of Rock & Stone spread before the Paving, but things just take a long time to settle.

This became more urgent when I noticed a lot of the rain from the roofs was falling in a very low spot in front of the left front corner of my garage. Then it was disappearing without having to run out of the low spot, so it had to be going down through the stone & into the area around the foundation & footers. It was more than likely meeting up with my Perforated Pipe Perimeter Drain, I put in personally around the footers, before they backfilled my house.
That Perimeter drain goes all the way around the house & then down hill, underground over to one of my wooded areas, on the surface.

So I got a Paving Crew here to fix this problem:

Four guys showed up & built the low area up to 8” at the wall, tapered to nothing at about 3’ to 4’ along the side wall, and 5’ to 6’ along the front side. Then they fixed small cracks near the edges & spiderwebbing cracks here & there. Then they finished up with a good Hot Oil-based sealer on my whole Driveway. I was quite pleased with the work they did & the manner in which they did it.

So I got some Pics below to show how it all came out. I even got that little “Small Alien Ship” to take some air shots to get some views from above.

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

First sighting of Alien Ship.
BTW: The sky nearly always looks like that around here these last few years:
IMG_4069.jpg

UFO Hovering in front of my house:
IMG_4071.jpg

Alien Ship Moved right up to my window, as if to spy:
IMG_4073.jpg

Large Alien (6'4" & well over 200 pounds) seems to be in control of the Small Ship:
IMG_4068.jpg

After Driveway Work:
0-13.png

View from farther up:
0-12.png

Paving looks Pretty Nice:
IMG_4054.jpg

Here you can see how much it had settled over 17 years:
It was originally just about up to the top surface of the concrete garage floor.
And also note the front left corner, where the water from the roof was going down that low spot & hole to my foundation.
That big drop was hard on my Kidneys going in & out of the Garage on my Lawn Tractor:
IMG_4040.jpg

Now upon completion, it is all nice & black again, and the surface is back up to even with the surface of the concrete garage floor. And it tapers from there downhill away from the garage on the side & front.
IMG_4053.jpg

Helluva fine Cave you got there Bear!...JJ

Speaking of UFOs, I got this pic from my GF the other day, couldn’t figure out what the hell the round light was in the pic.

Well it just so happens that there is a very small chunk out of the tint on the drivers window..... glad I didn’t call the ufo hunters right away, coulda looked like a real dumbass
754F8918-87E4-4AB3-96C8-FDF184B105BB.jpeg

bear ya got a nice place there, I think maybe the alien was looking for some smoked treats.

Looks great John!

Thank You Dan!!
Bear

Wow! That looks great! I've got a job like that ahead of me too. Jealous!

Thank You BEV!!
I was a little worried about this one, because Paving is one of the very few things in the construction world that I don't have a Buddy in it.
I lucked out, and got a crew of 4 (2 brothers and one of their 2 sons), and they showed up @ 8 AM. Took a little while to start because they had to get the material, but they did a Beautiful Job & were out of here about 3 PM. I'd definitely use them again.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow! That looks great! I've got a job like that ahead of me too. Jealous!

Thank You BEV!!
Mine kinda turned into an emergency once I noticed water was running down through the Driveway, at the garage, instead of running on the paving surface, away from the garage.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Thank You Jimmy!!
It's very Peaceful here!!

Bear

Boy howdy Bear, looks like you hired the right crew, beautiful job! Almost looks too darned nice to drive on. RAY

Thanks Jimmy!!

Bear

Nice lookin layout . Those fellas did a fine job .

Thank You Rich!!
Yes they did, and I was worried about it, because there are so many "fly-by-nights" in the Paving line. I get a half dozen coming here every year trying to sell me a Sealing job on my driveway.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That's a sweet looking place you have there John! Like!

Thank You Denny!!
Appreciate that.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Speaking of UFOs, I got this pic from my GF the other day, couldn’t figure out what the hell the round light was in the pic.

Well it just so happens that there is a very small chunk out of the tint on the drivers window..... glad I didn’t call the ufo hunters right away, coulda looked like a real dumbass
View attachment 407697

LOL---Funny how that really does look like a UFO in that Pic!!
Thanks for showing!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky