txfshrmn

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

txfshrmn

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 1, 2014
N . Tx .
Is there anyone in N, Tx. that is interested in smoking fish and meats ??. I am going to build my smoke shed this next week end.

I live on 6 acres of land in Flower Mound. I also have 2 home made fish tables for processing. Please respond. TY, Chuck.

Hey Chuck, hello and welcome, there are some smoke house build on here, if you look at at some of the different forums and threads for some ideas. Glad to have you here.

Gary S

I am building my shed with 3/4 in plywood, 4' x 8' . I will put the firebox about 5--6' from box.that should be cool enough. ( Of course there will

be a temp gauge attached ). Also , I live between 2 lakes where I can get my fresh fish.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky