Two exciting days of smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ahakohda

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 29, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
First day was a ribs day. Short ribs brushed with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkled with kosher salt and cracked black pepper. And pork spareribs smoked using franklin’s bbq YouTube video as a guidance.

Second day I smoked pork belly rolled and prepared just like pancetta and duck brined in soy sauce based marinade.

And in between lamb kebabs with coal roasted tomatoes, sweet peppers and eggplants.

Dang, I want to come eat with you, everything is Beautiful, spot on color

Nice job Like for sure

Gary

Sounds like an eventful/successful couple of days of smoking and living. Food looks wonderful. If that's you in the picture in front of the kebab's then you must be in Moscow, because I don't remember any part of Brooklyn looking like that.

Point for sure.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky