Tuscan Soup and Garlic Parmesan Biscuits

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I guess I missed this the first time . Looks great . Love the instant pot .

This forum needs a way to print out posts -
If you want to print the recipe or any of the text , just left click and highlight the section you want to print . Then mouse over that , right click and chose print . I usually do that but copy an paste to a word file so I have it saved . Then print from there if needed .

This forum needs a way to print out posts - This is going into my collection and will probably make this on Friday
Hope you enjoy! Are you making the biscuits and soup?
jcam,
I make a similar version of this with kale. One of the family favorites. I am gonna try those biscuits, they look tasty.
I sometimes do it with kale too. The biscuits are awesome. Almost a soft cheese straw type texture.
I guess I missed this the first time . Looks great . Love the instant pot .

Instant Pot is a mandatory tool in any kitchen in my opinion. I bought one for my best friend and his wife and the young couple next door for Christmas.

Reactions: chopsaw
We make a similar soup where you let stale bread cook down into the soup (wouldn't be keto of course) with Kale, which is tasty.

I've made similar biscuits while doing keto, and they are delicious but they fill you up like you're eating gobs of cement.

Reactions: jcam222
We make a similar soup where you let stale bread cook down into the soup (wouldn't be keto of course) with Kale, which is tasty.

I've made similar biscuits while doing keto, and they are delicious but they fill you up like you're eating gobs of cement.
They are filling for sure

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky