Tuscan pork tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks GREAT!  Add another
points1.png

I'm about to do these in my MES 30 - any suggestions as so heat/duration?

I was thinking about setting it on 225 and smoking until IT hits 145.  My guess is this would take about 2-3hrs.

I'm about to do these in my MES 30 - any suggestions as so heat/duration?

I was thinking about setting it on 225 and smoking until IT hits 145.  My guess is this would take about 2-3hrs.

Other than chicken i cook everything low and slow and its done when its done so 225 is good temp . But 2-3 hours ( prob closer to 2 hours because of the small pieces of meat)is prob a good time frame to work off from.

Last edited:
there are a lot of different recipes out there that require some-work with grinding of different seasonings and what not but i tend to be a bit lazy and go for stuff thats easier to put together lol.

6 tablespoons dried basil

3 tablespoons granulated garlic

3 tablespoons kosher or flaked sea salt

2 tablespoons dried or crushed rosemary

2 tablespoons dried oregano

2 tablespoons dried thyme

1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper

1 tablespoons dried parsley

2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flake

Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl or your favorite shaker and rub as you like. If any is left over you can store in an airtight container for up to a month, or in the freezer for up to three months. You can play with the amounts to suit your personal preferences.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky