Turkey Injection Marinades - Louisiana Kitchen & Culture

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
I was inspired by the thread - Turkey Thighs and Smashed -n-Smoked Taters Thank you | Smoking Meat Forums - The Best Barbecue Discussion Forum On Earth! to look for a Cajun Butter Injection Recipe from scratch, including the seasoning. While looking, I ran across this web site containing a few turkey (chicken?) injection recipes from a site in Louisiana: 5 Turkey Injection Marinades | Louisiana Kitchen & Culture (kitchenandculture.com) There are other interesting recipes from the magazine as well on the web site. Enjoy! 🍻

Attachments

• 5 Turkey Injection Marinades.pdf
    177.4 KB · Views: 29
Why not use the search function from this site? We got you covered. The web is full of b.s this site, while accessible from the web, is no joke and strictly monitored for content. Pretty much every subject covered.

Why not use the search function from this site? We got you covered. The web is full of b.s this site, while accessible from the web, is no joke and strictly monitored for content. Pretty much every subject covered.
I very much agree with you about the b.s. out on the web. I have used the Forum search function for other topics. That's was a deciding factor for me joining the Forum. I had already left the Forum to do some other work and while searching for that topic, I just added to it and came up with this entry. No offense intended to the membership, maybe just something different. 🍻

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Wurstmeister Wurstmeister
No offense at all, it’s just that pretty much everything has been covered here. Nothing new under the sun as they say. Anything that one thinks hasn’t been covered, the post thread function is handy.

Nothing wrong with other sites and sources. This site is truly heads and shoulders above most, if not all others for content quality.

I have found that most things searched bbq on the web will result in a hit here at SMF. I trust this site for quality and safety.

Reactions: Wurstmeister
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky