Trying something new

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
icon_cool.gif

Now being alittle bit ahead of schedule here in Jersey I thought I might as well smoke something and Cousin Jeanie told me about this seafood place that had good and fresh fish and things. Now I had to go there and I found Lobster claws cheap. So what the heck I have smoked alot of stuff so here we go with the lobster claws  

Now this is going in with some more stuffed pork loin. I did one for my cousin and mailed it to her. Well she never got it and she was bummed so I had to smoke one for here. So thats whats in the smoker with the claws. It an interesting idea and the fish monger had never had it pr really even thought of it. But I will smoke anything so let's see what happens.

Well I just finished the lobster claws and I wish I had enough for all of you lobster lovers. There are fantastic nice and moist and a nice smooth smokey flavor to them. Now you still have the whole sweetness of the lobster and just a touch of apple wood smoke. So nextime you are feeling fishy go grab a lobster and smoke away.

Thanks and wish you were here.

Mark

Now I finished my claw and it was really good so I told the fish guy that I would bring him some. Now maybe he didn't believe me but I gave him a claw too. He liked it and I guess he really liked it for this is what he did for me.

Last edited:
Pic of a red X.

sounds like it was good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky