Truck bench for smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My Chebbie truck looked at me and cried "Please don't turn me into a smoker"

I looked at it and grunted........

Nice job

Reactions: chp
Awesome setup. Very original. Congrats to your Daughter.
Love your Truck, very nice. I never get to see those old Fords much

I like it, and lots of room using the end gate when needed. What year, about a 1958? All you need is a vintage license plate and a lawn tractor battery to wire up the tail lights. :emoji_laughing:
Funny you say that, the first thing that came too my mind was a couple of Christmas lights for running lights.:emoji_laughing::emoji_sunglasses:

Another idea would be to turn those tie-down hooks on the outsides around and use them to hang things from...

This week I finished up a project for the deck. I converted a Ford truck bed into a bench. I had a few goals when I started this project. First, a place to store wood, second, a working surface for food prep, and finally, a place to sit.
View attachment 510741
So, I can store my wood under it.
View attachment 510742
I have a nice sized working area.
View attachment 510743
Even more when I drop the tail gate. However, I really like the tail gate up to help keep the dogs honest.
View attachment 510744
It also works as a bench.
View attachment 510745
View attachment 510746
My daughter has asked me to smoke up a few things for her graduation party from nursing school. So time for a cup of coffee to start a day of smoking. I’m feeling very blessed. Hope you are well!
That’s soo cool! Great work!

Nice work on the bed bench. And im totally drooling over the driver. And congrats to the daughter on her graduation. Good luck to her on her boards. What is her planned area of work? 30yr RN here, mainly ER and ICU.
Jim

Last edited:
Nice work on the bed bench. And im totally drooling over the driver. And congrats to the daughter on her graduation. Good luck to her on her boards. What is her planned area of work? 30yr RN here, mainly ER and ICU.
Jim
Thank you. The graduation party turned out great. I should have taken pictures, but too busy being a proud Dad. The bench held a lot of food or the party. My daughter is planning to work with pediatrics (PICU).

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky