Trout

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 6, 2011
Gary here,  just need some input. My son went on a Trout fishing trip in northern Arkansas, brought back some nice trout, The other night I grilled a few and fried a few, all turned out pretty good. Wondering what recommendations or recipes ya'll may have for Trout. Always like trying new recipes. I have had Trout fixed all different ways at restaurants which all were great  Any ideas?

Cotter, up on the White river, He is the Safety man on the new College addition, about 20 guys went kind of a Company/Customer thing.

Have to post pic's next time.  The ones on the grill I liked best. Like you said rubbed them down with salt, pepper a little Tony's EVOO and put them on my grill with a handful of cherry wood chips.

Gary

They used a guide service, caught lots of trout, Son asked guide if it's always like this he said he thought it was actually a slow day. Wow must be great fishing all the time.

Gary

Thanks, son and grandson are going fishing tonight. A guy he knows has several lakes, one he stocks with tilapia, the others with Bass, Catfish, Crappie and blue gill  Maybe they will catch something !!!

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky