Trout

Discussion in 'Fish' started by gary s, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Gary here,  just need some input. My son went on a Trout fishing trip in northern Arkansas, brought back some nice trout, The other night I grilled a few and fried a few, all turned out pretty good. Wondering what recommendations or recipes ya'll may have for Trout. Always like trying new recipes. I have had Trout fixed all different ways at restaurants which all were great  Any ideas?

2. Gary

Congratulations on your sons catch. I like the basic salt pepper evoo and then on a 250° smoker.

Where in Norther Arkansas was he fishing.

Remember to post a Qview.

Happy smoken.

David

3. Cotter, up on the White river, He is the Safety man on the new College addition, about 20 guys went kind of a Company/Customer thing.

Have to post pic's next time.  The ones on the grill I liked best. Like you said rubbed them down with salt, pepper a little Tony's EVOO and put them on my grill with a handful of cherry wood chips.

Gary

4. Sounds good. I neet to make a trip north a few miles and dew some trout fishing. I'm only an hour or so from there. Look forward to seeing some pics.

Happy smoken.

David

5. They used a guide service, caught lots of trout, Son asked guide if it's always like this he said he thought it was actually a slow day. Wow must be great fishing all the time.

Gary

6. That trout sounds delicious!!!!! Lucky you!!! Cheers! - Leah

7. Thanks, son and grandson are going fishing tonight. A guy he knows has several lakes, one he stocks with tilapia, the others with Bass, Catfish, Crappie and blue gill  Maybe they will catch something !!!

Gary

8. That sounds delightful! Cheers to so much and such wonderful fish!!!! - Leah