Tropical Storm Soughdough

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Mixed last night at 7p. Bulk rise for 12 hrs.

Up early to divide and shape and another rise. Tropical Storm sourdough.

I let this small one rise this morning in the dutch. Other is in a cloth lined bowl.
tsd.JPG

Got the kettl/vortex ready.
tsdweb.JPG

The first one.
tsd1.JPG

tsd2.JPG

Both cooling.
IMG_5485.JPG

Hope your bread doesn’t get wet, it sure looks like your getting hammered right now, or will be plenty soon!
Looks real good!
Al

Hope your bread doesn’t get wet, it sure looks like your getting hammered right now, or will be plenty soon!
Looks real good!
Al
Winds pretty mildish right now. Lots of rain. they say 5-6"
Im seeing lots of awnings and gazebo tops still up, hardly anyone secured anything. They been down here in this area longer than me so i'm watching them.

Looks great, care to share the recipe?
Google for the site, The clever carrot. Artisan sourdough made with all purpose flour. Step by step procedure

Man I'm surprised your neighbors arent lined up waiting on a slice of that. Looks darn good.
Jim

Thanks

After giving some away the word is out.
"Hey"
Rick makes homemade bread.
I now have 4 folks in the resort who would like bread (weather permitting)
They wanna pay me but i dont feel right taking any $. I said just buy me a sack of flour that i use.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky