Triple Threat Crepe Breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

civilsmoker

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 27, 2015
Idaho
The wife had this on the menu this AM....

She started with some fresh green apples
5E577E50-6665-4989-B9E7-11581A9382DA.jpeg

And some strawberries
83CA75A8-72C3-49FE-AC39-FD56A0E59E20.jpeg

making a bunch of crepes up!
8DA2001F-0C95-4776-878A-86376B7C80F8.jpeg

980889C9-7838-40AB-8B70-522DA1FE3D9A.jpeg

Now each crepe is layered with a cream cheese mixture and fruit.

Strawberry
9C9EB4EE-F254-4885-AB88-A647FF0EDFF9.jpeg

Raspberry, this one also gets a layer of her home made raspberry jam.
4AC731B7-3D92-4ED9-A3F7-34194FE5370F.jpeg

And now the Apple. The apple one gets a drizzle of her home made salted caramel sauce.
426E075C-BDDC-481E-8952-744ED3603B83.jpeg

This is the crepe triple threat!
0F87CF9F-F0E1-40C5-AC47-200FC6F831C4.jpeg

The encore is a lone caramel apple.....this one is pure money on a plate!
90B2875B-395A-47A3-9286-A773F17AD05F.jpeg

I’m now preparing to take a nice afternoon nap! Lol......

Last edited:
Holy crepes !! I have not had crepes in forever.....and ive never had any like those! Very nice!

Holy crepes !! I have not had crepes in forever.....and ive never had any like those! Very nice!

Thanks Sow! Not sure were my wife got the recipe from but she has been making them for more than 25 years now so I think that counts as a little practice!

Reactions: Sowsage
Looks awesome!! Love Crepes. Never made them, last time I had them was in a restaurant, which was so long ago I barely remember, LOL. Nice work.

Looks awesome!! Love Crepes. Never made them, last time I had them was in a restaurant, which was so long ago I barely remember, LOL. Nice work.

Thanks MJB! I will admit good crepes are hard to come by. We even recently tried a place that was on 3d and left a little let down......my wife now believes me when I say hers are very tasty!

Those look pretty darn good, Those are a favorite around here as well, especially when all the vultures ( I mean the kids ) show up. crepes or eggs benny is the go to for those times. Think I am going to have to do some up shortly here now, you have me hungry

WOW! Fantastic!
I’ve never made crepe, but will have to give it a try!
Good project for a Sunday morning!
Al

Those look pretty darn good, Those are a favorite around here as well, especially when all the vultures ( I mean the kids ) show up. crepes or eggs benny is the go to for those times. Think I am going to have to do some up shortly here now, you have me hungry
Thanks ab! Yea the kidos devour them up here....you have to fight for leftovers. We like eggs benny as well, we just don't do them that often, making that sauce is a chore....

WOW! Fantastic!
I’ve never made crepe, but will have to give it a try!
Good project for a Sunday morning!
Al
Thanks Al! Crepes for Sunday brunch is a perfect thing. Oh you can make them savory as well, ie put some chopped carne asada with salsa, peppers, and onion.....pretty tasty! They would also go good with pulled pork.....just a nice vehicle for good "stuff".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky