• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Triple Threat Crepe Breakfast

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
What a treat for breakfast! Big like.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Awesome Sunday breakfast. Looks great I sure could enjoy some of those.

Warren

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 31, 2014
To much work for me, but I’ll take a plate!

ab canuck

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 20, 2016
Civil I agree with you on the hollandaise sauce, lots of work to make it. I found a great hollandaise recipe that is simple easy and quick. all ingredients in a blender. 1 of the best hollandaise sauces I have had, If your interested I'll share it.

civilsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 27, 2015
Civil I agree with you on the hollandaise sauce, lots of work to make it. I found a great hollandaise recipe that is simple easy and quick. all ingredients in a blender. 1 of the best hollandaise sauces I have had, If your interested I'll share it.
AB, sure I’m game for a easy hollandaise!!

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
those look to die for! And with the added homemade sauces your wife made I'm sure sent them over the top! A big like for your wife! She did great.

Ryan

civilsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 27, 2015
those look to die for! And with the added homemade sauces your wife made I'm sure sent them over the top! A big like for your wife! She did great.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, the wife has them down and the sauce and the a recent addition of the wiped cream cheese has made them very tasty! We had them again this past Sunday except with pear instead of apple....Just yum!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.