Tri tip and chicken over oak

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that is one impressive cook FB. Well done Senior Ambassador.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: flatbroke
That looks awesome and I'll bet tasted even better. If you cooked all that for a small family gathering what the heck are you going to cook on for a big gathering lol.
Like that pit

That pit is a thing of beauty--I'm with a few others, nothing *small* about that gathering haha. Food looks awesome, and what a great day of cooking that had to be. Excellent work!

PS - Those golf club hooks are fantastic.

Fantastic ! Anything cooked over oak comes out great , but beef really shines . I know that was good , and love the golf club tools . Pig tail flipper is a must have in my book .
Nice work buddy .

That looks so awesome. I absolutely love that open pit. I would love to have a setup like that. So much delicious meat on there. I’m also coming to the conclusion that oak is my second favorite wood to cook with. Pecan is my favorite smoking wood but grilling with oak is really pure. I can imagine that not only was that a delicious meal but the smells from the oak fire plus the beef and chicken on that grill were heavenly. Great job. Two huge thumbs up.
G

Impressive!
Looks amazing!
Ill bring a bib and some bread
What a great piece of work, that was worthy of having some TV cameras there, Like! RAY
FB You knocked that one out of the park,very professionally done. POINTS
Richie
Now that is one impressive cook FB. Well done Senior Ambassador.

Point for sure
Chris
That looks awesome and I'll bet tasted even better. If you cooked all that for a small family gathering what the heck are you going to cook on for a big gathering lol.
Like that pit
WOW!
What a great setup you have!
And everything you cooked looks fantastic!
Al
Very impressed with the grill and the cook! Great job!

Love left overs and left over Tri-Tip is one of the best to have.
Looks awesome FB! Bet the family was happy, I would love to cook on a pit like that.
Awesome Awesome Awesome love open pit cooking. You had that well under control. Fine looking job there guy.

Warren
Love that pit. All the food looks fantastic. Nice cook!
That pit is a thing of beauty--I'm with a few others, nothing *small* about that gathering haha. Food looks awesome, and what a great day of cooking that had to be. Excellent work!

PS - Those golf club hooks are fantastic.
This is awesome. Tri Tip to spare as well? Doesnt get much better than that.

Fred
I love this Thread!!
All Looks Awesome!!
Like.

Bear
Now that's a cook-out for sure. And those Tri Tips are Prime Grade to boot! No wonder you call yourself Flatbroke I bet that broke the bank. Great job for sure,
Fantastic ! Anything cooked over oak comes out great , but beef really shines . I know that was good , and love the golf club tools . Pig tail flipper is a must have in my book .
Nice work buddy .
That looks so awesome. I absolutely love that open pit. I would love to have a setup like that. So much delicious meat on there. I’m also coming to the conclusion that oak is my second favorite wood to cook with. Pecan is my favorite smoking wood but grilling with oak is really pure. I can imagine that not only was that a delicious meal but the smells from the oak fire plus the beef and chicken on that grill were heavenly. Great job. Two huge thumbs up.
G
Thank you all for the kind words.

Looks amazing!
Thank you, I am now in need of an SV to reheat a few frozen tri tips from this cook. do you have any sales going on at the present time for a sous vide?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky