Torrey commercial 12" meat & cheese slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
I bought this a couple of years ago & it's just too big. I weighs 84 lbs. & is just too much for my wife & myself to handle. I have used it maybe 6 times. It's all cast aluminum & stainless steel. I would like to sell it to someone who will use it & enjoy it. It's in brand new condition.
The model is a Torrey ss-300. I paid $1000 for it with shipping & will sell it for $400 cash.
You would need to come to my house to buy it, because the shipping on it would be as much as the slicer. If your interested let me know. Here is a photo of it.
IMG_4957.JPG

Al

Lol.. I hear that. I see some of those old ones go over 100 lbs.. geeesh!..

Saw a video of some cook using one like yours.. he had some tube to put in onions or round vegetables and sliced them.

I bought this a couple of years ago & it's just too big. I weighs 84 lbs. & is just too much for my wife & myself to handle. I have used it maybe 6 times. It's all cast aluminum & stainless steel. I would like to sell it to someone who will use it & enjoy it. It's in brand new condition.
The model is a Torrey ss-300. I paid $1000 for it with shipping & will sell it for $400 cash.
You would need to come to my house to buy it, because the shipping on it would be as much as the slicer. If your interested let me know. Here is a photo of it.
View attachment 343330

Al
If I'm in Panama city beach in March , it's still 7 hours to get there.. :(
Meet you half way.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky