Top Sirloin on a Weber Deluxe...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Jimmy. One fine looking meal right there and sure am glad to see you back and being able to post up your culinary creations. The grill looks fantastic and the Crimson color is amazing. You now have me thinking I may throw in the towel on a bet I have going with some friends here about how many new grills I get this year. Thus far I'm wining with a count of zero but that Weber Performer may just be the death of me where the bet is concerned. Kitty is sweet looking but potentially devious. You better watch your back. Trouble may be lurking on the horizon :emoji_laughing: One question though....do you live far enough out in the sticks that you're compelled to cook dinner with a bunch of ammo on the prep table? Those were an interesting addition to the dinner menu, that's for sure :emoji_wink:

Big LIKE my friend,
Robert

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Thanks All for checking out my first cook on the New Grill. I appreciate all the Likes and encouraging commentary. I've not used a Kettle for Low and Slow, so I'm excited to play around with dialing that aspect in. I've discovered that even with the AMNPS over a Vent Hole, there is not enough Oxygen to keep the smoke rolling once charcoal is added. Going to need a Tube or buy some Chunks of Smoke Wood.
tx smoker tx smoker , funny that you were the only one that commented on the spent casing. My SIL and a Buddy, were Plinking out in the backyard. The Buddy saw the S&W 640 Revolver I was carrying and asked to try it. We live off a main road but my yard backs several hundred acres of woodland. With the Chickens and Ducks, assorted critters will come around including Bears. Add the fabulous Aroma of Smoking Beef and carrying a Weapon is prudent...JJ :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_blush:

That shiny new weber sure is purrdy! I'm jealous. Good looking meal I haven'tbdone a sirloin roast yet but have done a few prime ribs. That roast makes my mouth water.

That shiny new weber sure is purrdy! I'm jealous. Good looking meal I haven'tbdone a sirloin roast yet but have done a few prime ribs. That roast makes my mouth water.
Picked this up yesterday not jealous of your shiny new weber anymore lol I've been eyeing this grill for a while looking for a used one to pop up for sale but got tired of waiting.
20200801_132803.jpg
20200801_132811.jpg
20200801_132817.jpg

Totally Sweet Bro! Very pretty and all the nice goodies. I think I'll be needing that warming rack,nice addition...JJ

Reactions: Motorboat40
Sorry I'm so late, Jimmy, but this is the first I saw this.
Had my 'Puter in the shop for a week. Working Awesome now!!
Nice find on that Grill !!
And the Beef looks Great !
I'm sure a little over-done won't kill ya'. LOL:emoji_bear:
Like.
BTW: Love the Kitty!!

Bear

Thanks guys. Even over a bit the meat was fabulous. I'm OK with the result since it's the first time I have fired a Kettle in the last decade...JJ

Reactions: Fueling Around
Done on a kettle is fine. Yes it doesn't meet the carnivore challenge, but without going beyond done the beef, pork, and chicken has great flavor and very moist (wife requires done so I got it figured out).
Just don't come for supper on pork chop night. Wife needs her chops grilled to shoe leather. Sadly, so do I.

Done on a kettle is fine. Yes it doesn't meet the carnivore challenge, but without going beyond done the beef, pork, and chicken has great flavor and very moist (wife requires done so I got it figured out).
Just don't come for supper on pork chop night. Wife needs her chops grilled to shoe leather. Sadly, so do I.

It took a couple of Years to Ween my Mrs. from Very Well Done, like Mom cooked, to eating Med/Rare Beef and 145° Pink Pork.
She was the first to comment that the Beef, above, was great but Overcooked...JJ

Congrats on the new kettle JJ, and for a fine looking plate of vittles.

Point for sure
Chris

Yea was same here JJ complained no flavor and tuff (heck there was no juice left in the shoe leather) now eats medium well.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky