took my camera to work today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johno

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
texas , queensland
this may help explain a few things that was in my last post .
the first pic is what we call a scarifier and behind it being pulled by chains is a very small or light set of harrows.

pic 2 is one of our angus bulls and a few of his offspring.with one of our lucerne blocks in the background

pi3 is a few calfs that we are weaning from there mothers which would be the red santa cows in the background.

pic 4 more weaners .

that is the cross of cattle we have been using for quite a few years . black angus bull over red santa cows . they sell well to the large feedlots.

the last pic is not mine some one sent it to me by email a while ago and i thought i would share it . now i like pigs but not that much.
58892f42_vbattach12498.jpg

1ab473f7_vbattach12497.jpg

f0af057b_vbattach12496.jpg

0e6ffaa8_vbattach12494.jpg

2228ff48_vbattach12495.jpg

Look at all the beevies!! Reminds me of the many hours I spent a horse-back on roundups. Enjoyable? Not really but glad for the opportunity to learn that there are critters out there (cow and horse) that can be just as stubborn as I am!!

Yippie-ty-yeah!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky