• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

took my camera to work today

johno

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 30, 2007
this may help explain a few things that was in my last post .
the first pic is what we call a scarifier and behind it being pulled by chains is a very small or light set of harrows.

pic 2 is one of our angus bulls and a few of his offspring.with one of our lucerne blocks in the background

pi3 is a few calfs that we are weaning from there mothers which would be the red santa cows in the background.

pic 4 more weaners .

that is the cross of cattle we have been using for quite a few years . black angus bull over red santa cows . they sell well to the large feedlots.

the last pic is not mine some one sent it to me by email a while ago and i thought i would share it . now i like pigs but not that much.
58892f42_vbattach12498.jpg

1ab473f7_vbattach12497.jpg

f0af057b_vbattach12496.jpg

0e6ffaa8_vbattach12494.jpg

2228ff48_vbattach12495.jpg

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
The little fellow has the secret to luring those unsuspecting hogs to the smoker I do believe.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Look at all the beevies!! Reminds me of the many hours I spent a horse-back on roundups. Enjoyable? Not really but glad for the opportunity to learn that there are critters out there (cow and horse) that can be just as stubborn as I am!!

Yippie-ty-yeah!!!

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
That kid gave me the best laugh of the day! ... thanks for sharing that with us

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.