Today's the day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

georgepat

Original poster
May 31, 2006
Blue Ridge Mts of Virginia
Hi all,

Today's the day! The day that I attempt my first smoked meatloaf.

I bought the supplies necessary yesterday and have read and reread the directions carefully and believe that I can do a good job on this project.

It's a beautiful day here in the mts of Va and I cant wait until I can start. I will photograph what happens and post them later today.

Georgepat

Good luck to you Georgepat. It's sounds like you got a handle on this for today so it sould be a great success. Looking forward to your pictures.

Hi Again,

Well, I had a lot of fun with this project and damn if it didn't turn out to be the best meatloaf I've tasted in quite some time.

My hats off to Ranger 72 for that wonderful receipe.

Here are a few pics I took of it.

Georgepat

Oops...I had already served my plate when I remembered to take the last pic.
f502b8bc_vbattach10665.jpg

fa843038_vbattach10664.jpg

10a72c5b_vbattach10663.jpg

Way to go Georgepat!! Glad it turned out well for you. My Bride has been pestering me to do another smoker meatloaf so that maybe on next Sunday's menu along with some salted smoked potatoes (baking potato oiled with EVOO and sprinkled with kosher salt).

Looks excellent! :D Glad you decided to serve a little just before snapping that shot cause it give us a peek inside.

I'm sure that first attempt won't be your last!
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky