• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Today's Smoke in progress Q-View

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Ok here we go it is raining so I moved the UDS under the patio and my wife wanted some yard bird.

More to come as the day comes along gonna throw on some Moinks also frozen balls this time though.

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010

Getting close to dinner time.

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 2, 2007
Hmmmm... If I leave now will there be any leftovers by the time I get there? lol   Looks great!!

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
AWESOME!

Todd

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now both of the B's look awesome. I really like the Birds and the Balls turned out killer too. Is it moink balls season and I just didn't get the E-mail????

xjcamaro

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 16, 2009

Now both of the B's look awesome. I really like the Birds and the Balls turned out killer too. Is it moink balls season and I just didn't get the E-mail????
I know! i never even heard of the moinks, or whatever others call them till just this past week. Chalk it up as another To Do!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Same here, one more for the to do list.

I know! i never even heard of the moinks, or whatever others call them till just this past week. Chalk it up as another To Do!

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Moinks are awesome and my kids love them.  Some people glaze them with jelly I dip them in my sauce the last 10 minutes.  Personally think they are better with hand rolled meatballs but store bought are very good also.

wntrlnd

Meat Mopper
Joined Oct 18, 2009
delicious looking chicken there!

and those moinks look just like i like 'em: BY THE DOZEN!   lol!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.