To the moderator's & OTBS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lovethemeats

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 17, 2015
Michigan
I don't know how you all keep up with all the new threads. My hat goes off to all of the Moderator's. It has to be tough. I've been reading threads as far back as 2011 and earlier. This site gives some interesting reads for alot of subjects. And the one thing that shines thru is you all. The info that is given thru out this site is outstanding. I wanted to just stop and say thanks to all of moderator's and the knowledge that they bring forth. The other outstanding group next is all of the OTBS members. Any question you have and you get a lot of feed back. Everyone is on their game sort of speak. I have learned a great bit of knowledge from all. Just my way of saying thanks to all for making this an outstanding site.

And thank you for those kind words. I've only been here about 1-1/2 years and I really have gotten a ton of great tips and instruction. I'm not a moderator by a long shot and I was just recently inducted into the OTBS, so I feel a little out of place answering your kudos, but the words of appreciation could be from me also.

Joe

That's what makes this forum stand out from other forums--the spirit of sharing.  I've yet to see a single member fail to share a technique or recipe when asked to do so.  On this site everyone helps everyone.  The great thing about this is that if you share or help another member with a problem, you know that its just a matter of time until you will need that extra little something from someone else--and you know perfectly well that the help will be forthcoming.  Of course, you'll probably get 10 answers to your question and all of them will be different and correct..  LOL.

Gary

I couldn't agree more the guys on here are all just fantastic and the efforts they put forth to help is just over whelming. I'm not all that helpful but try as much as I can just glad I found this sight.

Warren

Great post! After only a couple of years on this site I have gotten more encouragement, advice, and insight than I could have gotten in a lifetime. The mods and OTBS members are always there to steer those in need in the right direction. It makes me strive to be as helpful as I can... Most of the time they beat me to the punch when a question is asked, even if it is one that they have answered a million times. This really is a great community to learn, laugh, and enjoy the hobby with others.

What Gary above said is right on!.   It's sharing.  This website is full of it. 

Thanks! A lot of great people taught me and their request, Pass it On! I too came here with limited smoking knowledge. The friendly members of SMF gave smoke info and I give back Safety and recipes...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky