to good friends & what i cooked today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypsyseagod

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 5, 2007
standing over the pit- kentucky
i cooked absolutely nuttin'- i watched the last nascar, the packers, & the cowboys- but it's great to come on the site for a Qview, a laugh, & just see what friends are up to today......thats what makes this site great.

I cant believe I am saying this but, I took a weekend off from smoking and working too, But I have something up my sleeve....A design for a new smoker...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i got 80% of my lights up today also. along with fattys ,loins abts, and beans.but i cheated ,made my wife and kid help.
icon_biggrin.gif

LOL!! Don't take it personal Terry, I still love ya!
Also..you just made me spew all over my computer screen.

well i was saving my talents for thursday but as the wife works an overnighter wednesday & i want lobster & shrimp-i may go out to eat- NOT- i'll be doing a 17lb bird,2 corny hens, & a brisket up & early so i can still get my cowboys game.....all i cooked today was the laundry- like mine crispy....
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

You decorated with food? How's that workin' for ya'...?
wink.gif

I didn't fire up the smoker over the weekend either... Saturday I had errands to run and I did that probe entry mod to my CG. Sunday was a washout... windy and rain. Me and Jacob (my 2 1/2 year old grandson) stayed inside and watched NASCAR...
biggrin.gif

bubba,
I put my lights up on friday afternnon also the first one on the street, then I did my first meatloaf on my ECB. I took pics with my phone but I dont know how to get them from the phone to the computer

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky