Tired of chili how about some beef sauce?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

negolien

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 1, 2020
Sacramento, Calif.
Sup All,

Well I was gonna do some chili but I been eating can chili this week for lunch at work so meh. I guess I'll make some spaghetti sauce lol.

a jar of marinera sauce from prego
2 pounds ground beef
1 can tomatoes and green chilis
1 bell pepper
2 jalapenos seeded
1 sweet onion
1/2 a red onion
some seasonings like Italian, garlic, onion, paprika

I browned meat and veggies in pan into the crock pot everything went. I'll probably do this over some rigatoni or spaghetti noodles.

Was tasty I know it's only spaghetti but I love pasta sooooo good lol. Empty plate speaks for itself.

20220917_095942.jpg
finished 2.jpg
empty plate.jpg

Last edited:
This was this morning after I pulled it out to freeze. It's a pretty decent sauce, thick but not too thick. I will post a pic of a plate later when I make breakfast.

finished sauce.jpg

Updated finished plate in top thread. It's pretty good i always lose fluid reheating though so any ideas about that?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky