Throwing perfectly good chicken thighs in the fire!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fwismoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 31, 2012
North East Indiana
Who would throw perfectly good chicken thighs in the fire?   
biggrin.gif

First i fired up the mini with my new little torch.

Smoke up the thighs...seasoned with my favorite jerk rub

Ok sorry it got dark but don't try this with crappy coals...these were Kingsford competition and i blew them off.

Keith, looks awesome bud !! I can only imagine how tasty those were.... If there are any leftovers, hold on to em..... I'm on my way :avatar3972_3: Nice smoke bud ! Very nice! :beercheer:

Justin

Mighty nice. I love chicken on the mini. 

Brian
 Thanks Brian  I sure wish i've would have tried things like thighs directly in the fire before for searing....it really added good caramelization. 

Looks great!

Love some thighs!  And we usually grill them.

Good luck and good smoking.
Thanks....I used to be a griller for thighs but no more....always reverse sear for me know if i can help it.  Gotta love the portability of the mini!
Looks awesome Keith.
Thanks Adam
Looks great Keith
Thanks!
Keith, looks awesome bud !! I can only imagine how tasty those were.... If there are any leftovers, hold on to em..... I'm on my way
Nice smoke bud ! Very nice!
beercheer.gif

Justin
LOL.....too late!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky