Thoughts And Prayers For Chef Jimmy Please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Got this PM last night and it kinda bowled me over. Apparently our good friend chef jimmyj chef jimmyj is having some health issues. His daughter asked me to post this....which I'd do anyway being that Jimmy is a huge positive contributing member of the SMF family.

Copy and paste:
" This is Jim's daughter Amanda. Thursday night he was taken to the hospital due to low blood pressure that ended up beginning to shut down his brain. He was originally taken off his blood pressure meds and heart meds because of their lowering of his blood pressure, but he is now back on them and they are planning to try and discharge him to a rehab facility if they can find it, where he'll have his phone back"

Please keep Jimmy and his family in your thoughts and prayers. I'll update as info comes available.

Robert

• Sad
Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
17E767AE-CB7F-4E54-A495-80307A704797.jpeg

Praying for JJ and his Family. Robert please keep us posted if you hear anything more, and thank you for sharing. Very shocking to hear this.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky