Thought I smoke a little butt!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gypc

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 4, 2006
InDiana
20 butts.......2 racks.........and some fatties!! Put'm on at 4am. I think it's gonna be a good day!!!

That looks great, gypc! I'm kinda jealous... only doing 4 butts today and they're going to be going into the smoker in about 10 minutes.
smile.gif

Looks like you've got it going on. You'll have enough to feed a jam session with ease.

A LITTLE butt
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif

I just started my little butt (4 1/3#) about 6:30 (1/2 hr ago), my 1st try with my Masterbuilt 7-in-1
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif
using propane.

I was going to post some q-view butt my daughter must have used the camera last & I cant find it & don't want to wake the whole house to search
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

I will check back later to see how your LITTLE butt is going
icon_wink.gif

Gypc ........ You S.O.B ............. I've been raking and mowing and blowing leaves and I cant quit thinking anout your 20 butts ....... now how bout an update
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
icon_lol.gif
. Sounds like one hell of a party you may be having! .... 20 kegs & 20 butts!!!!

Sorry it took me so long!!! Here's some to hold ya over :)

Gypc....WOW that looks great ,,, drool slurp wipe .....should have posted a drool warning ....dangit there goes another keyboard
biggrin.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Good Lawdomighty!! Gypc, that looks awesome... but 20 butts and only 2 racks of ribs? You slackin'?
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Nice job!

1 rack was just a taste tester along with the fatties but the other is just for me when I watch the Patriot/Colt game today!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky