This tool has been promoted to "Essential" for grilling, BBQing and smoking meats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2016
Central Missouri
I am having way too much fun with this.
The laser is sighted in and this knocks flies down with ease at 4 to 6 feet.
This is a single-shot pump salt shooter. I am hoping they will come out with a CO2 powered semi-auto :emoji_sunglasses:

IMG_6925.jpg

IMG_6925.jpg

IMG_6926.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one last summer. It has come in handy as of late with being new to smoking. When I’m prepping or getting food ready outside, my son will take care of them for me. mine won’t reach and kill at 4-6‘ like OP does. 3’ is good and sometimes finish them off if stunned. I would recommend this for sure.

Reactions: smokinbill1638
I bought one last summer. It has come in handy as of late with being new to smoking. When I’m prepping or getting food ready outside, my son will take care of them for me. mine won’t reach and kill at 4-6‘ like OP does. 3’ is good and sometimes finish them off if stunned. I would recommend this for sure.
Do you use table salt? If so switch to coarse kosher salt it drops them like fly's.
Not joking kosher salt is where it's at.:emoji_sunglasses:

Reactions: uncle eddie
Well I ordered one. ~$51.00 with the laser, free shipping. Y'all are costing me too much money :emoji_grinning: ....
Sure... blame us!! As for me. Today my kill card has been 6 black ants. And 9 flies. So far. And, oh, my son. But that doesn't count because he came back downstairs and unloaded on my a$$ with a nerf machine gun!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky