This tool has been promoted to "Essential" for grilling, BBQing and smoking meats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sure... blame us!! As for me. Today my kill card has been 6 black ants. And 9 flies. So far. And, oh, my son. But that doesn't count because he came back downstairs and unloaded on my a$$ with a nerf machine gun!
Well it came today. I've already dialed in the laser and killed 3 flies. What a blast...and fun, too...:emoji_grinning:.

I have changed my "ammo" a bit. I now use a mix of table salt with the coarser kosher salt. It is like double-aught buckshot mixed with #6 shot.

What ratio of course to table salt? I may need to try that....

Reactions: Steve H
I ran full Kosher with no issues. I did notice that the table salt settles down into the firing chamber so I add more periodically..

have fun. Lost count on the fly kill so far. Smoking ribs has never been this fun 😂

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky