• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

This is a little cheesy.

rstr hunter

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 8, 2009
All the cheese from my first batch is gone and had good reviews so it was time to do another batch.

Kaylee decided she needed a sample.

In the smoker with the a-mazin smoker with Cherry dust.

Out of the smoker. Cold smoked on a cold day so didn't get much smoke color, but sampled the mozerella and had a nice smoke taste,

Packaged.

Thanks for looking.

bluebombersfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Wow that is a lot of cheese!!!  I am ordering my amazing smoker tomorrow can't wait to try it out on some cheese!!!

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
Nice Selection of Cheeses.  The last batch I did is dwindling fast so I need to start another bunch...

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
The worst part is waiting for it to cure. 

graniteman

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 8, 2011
lots of cheese, now wait, wait , wait,   my last batch will be ready in another week.  i'm waiting also,  it will be worth it, then enjoy and share

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
You'll love it.  After giving away some cheese I've sold at lest 2 more for Todd.  Enjoy and good luck.

Your Commission Check is in the mail

Great Looking Cheese!!

Todd

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
That's the way to do it before it gets hot out!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.