This dog really brings a tear to your eye.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
I know this forum is about smoking meat, but every once in a while a good story comes across the internet & honestly this brought a tear to my eye. I just wanted to share it with you guys.

GOTO:  http://www.dogwork.com/kan6/

Thats crazy. I saw a similar story to this a while about about a dog missing his two front legs and he actually learned how to walk upright. I didn't believe it until they showed the video of him walking down the street with his owners. He can be lying down and then get up on his back legs and start walking just like you or I would. Crazy how people and animals can adapt when they need to.

Thats crazy. I saw a similar story to this a while about about a dog missing his two front legs and he actually learned how to walk upright. I didn't believe it until they showed the video of him walking down the street with his owners. He can be lying down and then get up on his back legs and start walking just like you or I would. Crazy how people and animals can adapt when they need to.
I saw that one as well Rob.... was cool to see.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky