• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

This dog really brings a tear to your eye.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I know this forum is about smoking meat, but every once in a while a good story comes across the internet & honestly this brought a tear to my eye. I just wanted to share it with you guys.

GOTO:  http://www.dogwork.com/kan6/

chef willie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 31, 2010
nice post Al.....just goes to show you how nice some folks can be....forwarded that link to all on my contact list

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Thats crazy. I saw a similar story to this a while about about a dog missing his two front legs and he actually learned how to walk upright. I didn't believe it until they showed the video of him walking down the street with his owners. He can be lying down and then get up on his back legs and start walking just like you or I would. Crazy how people and animals can adapt when they need to.

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Thats crazy. I saw a similar story to this a while about about a dog missing his two front legs and he actually learned how to walk upright. I didn't believe it until they showed the video of him walking down the street with his owners. He can be lying down and then get up on his back legs and start walking just like you or I would. Crazy how people and animals can adapt when they need to.
I saw that one as well Rob.... was cool to see.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Cool little guy!

I'm betting he could knock down some smoked meat too!

Thanks Al,

Bear

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.